This gorgeous 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom family home is nestled on a generous 540sqm block, within walking distance of stunning local parklands, this conveniently-positioned abode also finds itself very close to Pearsall Primary School, St. Elizabeth’s and more, as well as some local shops nearby and public transport that helps take you all the way to the freeway and our pristine coastline.
This light and bright beautifully renovated home has a fresh/modern feel and was designed with harmonious family living in mind and will accommodate most families with ease.
Outside boasts a large backyard, with low maintenance living and a fantastic entertainment space under the main roof.
FEATURES incl. but not restricted to
– All bedrooms are large in size with built-in-robes
– Master Bedroom with walk-in-robe and a well presented en-suite
– 3 living zones including formal lounge, open plan living & games room
– Spacious kitchen with modern appliances overlooking the family room, games room and backyard
– Main bathroom with bathtub
– Spacious laundry with ample bench space
– Paved entertainment alfresco area under the main roof
– A huge backyard with manicured garden beds
– Artificial lawn allowing for low maintenance/care free living
– Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout on 5 zones, plus a split system in the living room.
– Double automatic garage with shoppers entry
St. Elizabeth Primary School – 3.1km
Pearsall Primary School – 1.2km
Pearsall Medical Centre – 1.2km
Pearsall IGA – 1.5km
Kingsway Shopping Centre – 5.7km
Joondalup Shopping Centre – 7.8km
Hillarys Boat Harbour – 13.9km
Perth Airport – 28.3km
Perth City – 26.9km
Council Rates: $2100.00 p/a
Water Rates: $1195.10 p/a
Although every effort has been taken to ensure the information provided for this property is deemed to be correct and accurate at the time of writing it cannot be guaranteed, reference to a school does not guarantee availability of that particular school, distances are estimated using Google maps. Buyers are advised to make their own enquiries as to the accuracy on this information